Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Beach Umbrella by Frankford with ash wood pole and steel ribs canopy is designed to last for long for the beach or your home. This classic beach umbrella is durably constructed with 5mm zinc-plated steel ribs, stainless steel springs, marine grade acrylic fabric, and an Ashwood pole offering lasting longevity and incredible sturdiness. The umbrella’s rib pockets are triple layered to prevent tearing, as well. The umbrella easily lifts with a manual push-up device. This umbrella shade features super durable 9-oz. solution-dyed marine grade fabric where the color is ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading. At 9 oz. fabric, it’s much heavier than the standard 4.5 – 6.3 oz. fabrics used in other umbrellas. This acrylic fabric is engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish to last long time compared to other polyester/cotton/olefin fabric. Manufacturer’s 7 year fading guarantee and 2 years on frame under normal use. Not covered: unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly.
- RUGGED AND DURABLE COVER : This 9 oz. (255gm) marine grade Acrylic fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection, mold and mildew resistant is much heavier than the standard 4.5 – 6.3 oz. fabrics used in other umbrellas . Its engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish to last for long time. This acrylic fabric is solution-dyed with color ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading.
- WIND RESISTANT DESIGN & QUALITY MATERIALS : 1.38 inch dia. Heavy Duty Two-piece Ash Wood Pole; 5mm diameter zinc-plated steel ribs; stainless steel springs ; Open Height 94 inches ; Manual Lift ; No Tilt ; No Air Vent
- HIGHEST WORKMANSHIP: This beach umbrella is significantly stronger, more durable and more wind-resistant. The rib pockets in the canopy are reinforced layered to prevent tearing the fabric. The solid ashwood pole has stainless steel joints and rivets that are designed to withstand sun, surf, and wind. Use of solid ashwood pole is recommended to avoid rust issues to metal tubing and is much durable than aluminum/steel pole.
- Weighs 15 lbs ; Use of Sand Anchor (sold separately) is recommended to secure the umbrella to the ground. Type B07BJGT95G in search box to purchase the value bundle of anchor, Accessory Hook (Keeps your valuables off the ground and away from water, sand, or dirt).
- SUPERIOR WARRANTY: Manufacturer’s 7 year fading guarantee and 2 years on frame under normal use. Not covered: unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly ; Umbrellas designed to last for years ; NO CARRY BAG.