The Shield 2 is a lightweight, four-season mountaineering tent with single-wall design meant to be taken to the highest points, lowest canyons, and every climate in between. The Accessory Vestibule (sold separately) adds protected gear storage and a covered entry.
- The Shield 2 is a lightweight, 4 season mountaineering shelter with single wall design featuring 37.5 active particle technology that maintains optimum relative humidity inside the tent’s microclimate.
- Reinforced, over-sized stake out loops help when skis or an ice ax may be needed in the most inclement environments.
- Specifications: – Trail Weight: 4lb 5oz – Packed Weight: 4lb 15oz – Packed Size: 5″ x 17.5″ – Floor Area: 28 sq ft – Head Height: 40″
- Shipping Dimensions Item Weight: 4.85 pounds. Billable Weight : 6 pounds. Dimensions: 6″ (W) x 6″ (H) x 16″ (D)
- Features: – Four season, free standing, mountaineering tent – Single door with a window – Storm flap on door zipper – Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather – 37.5 active particle technology captures and releases moisture vapor to maintain the optimum relative humidity in your microclimate – Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing – Durable nylon rip-stop laminated floor fabric – All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s) – DAC Feath