The Tiger Wall UL tents are our lightest two door/two vestibule, technical backcountry shelters yet. The two doors make tent life a little easier, and the weight savings is especially nice when out for multi-day trip and gram counting. Combining simple, yet strong single pole architecture with DAC Featherlite materials, interior storage pockets, and comforts around every corner, these tents are poised to be a backcountry favorite.
- Minimalist pole structure makes this our lightest two door backpacking tent. Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers. Dry entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit.
- DAC poles create a strong structure that is light and spacious. Single pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient. Dual zipper doors are smooth closing and the discrete seam design creates a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Dual zipper doors allow for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach through access. Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and tent wall. Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy.
- Over-sized ceiling pocket provides great storage space. Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices. Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage.
- Double sliders on the vestibule zippers allows for venting from the top or bottom. Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability. Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly.