CanvasCamp took the classic bell tent design and packed it with features focusing on ease of use, comfort, style, and versatility. The dynamic conical shape of the bell tent sheds wind, snow, and driving rain. The water and vapor impermeable bathtub style groundsheet attaches to the tent with a burly size 10 zippers that runs a full 360 degrees around the perimeter – giving you the ability to roll up the canvas side walls and let the breeze in, or remove the floor completely for transport, cleaning, storage, or to feel the grass between your toes. All Sibley Canvas Tents are compatible with most wood burning tent stoves for ‘hot tent’ cold weather camping – stove jack and stoves sold separately. The Ultimate checks all the boxes for car camping, luxury glamping, festivals, garden parties, backyard lounging, and four season use in most environments. Made with our 100% cotton Classic Canvas (320 gr/m² or 9.5 oz/yd²) the Ultimate strikes the perfect balance between breathability, durability, and water resistance. Sustainable, repairable, and retreatable, CanvasCamp Sibley’s are the only canvas bell tents on the in the world to bear the Seal of Cotton.
- Sibley 600 Twin is 6m x 4m (19ft 8in x 13ft 1in) with 20,5m² (220 ft²) of floor space. Ideal for 4 glampers on 2 queen beds and a full living room set up, or 10 campers on sleeping pads. Dual center poles and extra high ceilings provide ample ‘pacing space’. Two doors for easy access and 9 mesh backed windows for lots of ventilation.
- Zip in/out Floor: Water and vapor impenetrable groundsheet (540 gr/m² or 15.93 oz/yd²) ‘bathtub style’ rises 10cm (4in) high to keep you dry even in standing water. Door gussets lay flat to prevent tripping, facilitate easy cleaning, and provide electrical cord entry.
- Roll Up Side Walls: Unzip the floor to roll up the side walls for maximum ventilation, or remove the floor completely to use the tent canopy as a stand alone shade. Side walls can be neatly stored integrated hook/loop system.
- Waterproof and Breathable 100% Cotton Canvas (320 gr/m² or 9.5 oz/yd²) with double stitched flat-felled roof/side wall seams, and double-layer construction at all stress points. Proprietary waterproofing treatment combined with the natural water repellency of tight weave quality canvas provides weatherproofing with superior breathability and humidity regulation.
- Easy to pitch – 2 person set up time less than 15 minutes.