Accessories: 1 x tent fabric, 2 x center pole, 3 x a-frame pole, 16 x guy ropes, 16 x large stakes, 16 x small stakes, 3 x waterproof cap, 1 x bag for poles, 1 x bag for stakes, 1 x bag for whole tent, 1 x user manual
Packing: the tent is packed in two packages. One package includes tent cover, the other one includes poles, stakes and guy lines.
Gross weight: 60kg
Four-season Tent: An integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet allowing you to roll the side wall up on a hot summer’s day and to let the wind pass underneath.
Tent zippers: please use the cloth to cover the zipper closely, especially in rainy day, so the rain won’t leak in from zipper around the ground.
Windproof grade: Our bell tent is against 6 degree wind i.e. 30miles/hour. We recommend not to use the tent if the windstorms is heavier than 6 degree.
Leaking: when new, cotton canvas can sometimes leak around the seams. This is normal and once the tent has had its first light shower the weave of the canvas will shrink slightly, and stop this from occurring.
Maintenance: Keep the tent clean and in bone-dry conditions when not using it.
- Size: Length 19.7ft (600cm) x width 13.1ft (400cm) x side wall height 2.6ft (80cm) x top height 9.8ft (300cm)
- Central pole: diameter 42mm galvanized steel tube, thickness 2mm
- Door poles: diameter 20mm galvanized steel tube, thickness 1mm
- Tent cover: 285g/sqm cotton canvas with 3000mm waterproof PU coating and 540g/sqm heavy duty PVC groundsheet.
- Windows and doors: The tent comes with 3 A-frame doors. There are 2 windows on the front and 4 windows on the back of the tent. All windows and doors are equipped with mesh screens.