The Spitfire is a very light tent that sleeps 1 person with room for gear and a nicely sized vestibule for extra storage space. It features large mesh panels for great ventilation and stargazing opportunities. The large side door makes entry/exit easy and opens to the spacious vestibule. The tent body can be set up with only 2 stakes and the poles attach with clips making set up fast and easy. The SpitFire has more headroom than most tents in its class making it a very easy tent to sit up in.Large mesh panels for superior ventilation and stargazing..Poke out fly vent is closable and accessible from inside the tent.All clip design means fast sturdy set up..1 mesh gear pocket for internal storage.Poles attach to tent body via locking pole tips and grommets for fast and easy set up..Initial set up requires only 2 stakes..Side release buckles attach fly to body for fast easy set up..Flashlight loop.Tent, pole and stake bags included..Fire retardant..Import..
- Main fly and floor seams are factory taped for extreme weather protection.
- Large side door is big and makes it easy to get in and out of the tent.
- Vestibule for extra gear.
- Bathtub floor keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection.
- DAC FeatherLite Aluminum poles are light and durable.