Finally a 4 Person tent you can actually stand up in and walk around. The Bear Mountain has a 68 inch center height and walls that are 57 inches high and each wall has a huge window for screen house like views. The rain fly has 2 fiberglass poles which create awnings over the windows, allowing them to be left open while it is raining. The windows can be zipped closed if windblown rain is a problem or if you just need some privacy. A huge door allows easy entry and exit and makes getting that air mattress inside a little easier. Pockets sewn along the walls help keep small items from getting lost and glasses from getting stepped on. The bathtub floor means that there are no ground level seams. A duffle style carry bag makes packing up a little easier.
- Season 3 Sleeps 3-4 Minimum Weight 15 lbs 0oz Pack Weight 18 lbs 0oz Dimensions 8′ 0” x 8′ 0” Floor Area 64 sq ft. Vestibule N/A Pack Size 24” x 6” Doors 1 Window 4 Rooms 1 Poles 8
- Pole Material Chaincorded steel,fiberglass FloorMaterial Polyethylene WallMaterial 190Tpolyester taffeta 600mmcoating Roof Material 190T breathable polyester NettingMaterial 50Dnoseeummesh FlyMaterial 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating Stakes8-7”steel
- Pole material made of cable corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor material made of polyethylene, wall material made of polyester 190T 600 millimeter P.U
- Netting material: No-see-um mesh and fly Material: 190T polyester taffeta 1200 millimeter coating
- Dimensions are 8 x 8-Inch, interior height: 70-Inch, eave height: 57-Inch
- Floor area measures 64 sq ft, includes one door and 4 windows