The Ekman 1 is designed for the backpacker looking to balance comfort, reliability, size and weight. At only 5 pounds (5.25 with metal stakes), this tent is light enough to carry on long hikes, and with a 7’x3’4″ interior footprint, it is large enough to comfortably sleep 1 adult. The 48″ height provides plenty of headroom even while sitting upright. The oversized fly with gear vestibule, interior gear loft and 2 interior pockets means there is plenty of space for your gear to stay dry. Equipped with 360 super fine “no-see-um” mesh windows and roof for superior ventilation.
- ULTRA FAST QUICK PITCH: Don’t spend all day figuring out how to set up your tent. This instant tent couldn’t be simpler to assemble with barely any effort at all! Shock corded fiberglass poles ensure durability.
- SUPER COMPACT, SUPER LIGHT: Hike and carry your tent with ease & comfort. It weighs 5 pounds (5.25lbs with metal stakes), and folds down to 23″ x4.5″x4.5″ into its backpack style shoulder strap carrying bag.
- ROOMY & SPACIOUS: Explore the wilderness with a plus one! A 7 x 5 foot space with 48″ height provides ample room to sleep two. 6 mesh windows offer great ventilation and the gear loft and 2 pockets give plenty storage space.
- OVER-SIZED FLY VESTIBULE: Enjoy a very large fly room that extends 3 feet off the side of the tent. It provides plenty of room to store important camping and food items in the large gear loft, and provides shelter from rain.
- CAMP WITH SAFETY: Enjoy the great outdoors with the utmost protection and comfort with this tent’s enhanced features, such as a weather shield, flame resistant material and bug & mosquito free mesh windows.