The MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3-Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent is the quintessential 3-season backpacking tent. Easy to carry, quick to setup, and roomy enough for hanging out, it lives at the intersection of lightweight and livable. The freestanding design features pole geometry and a non-tapered floor that maximizes space with 39 square feet of floor area (84×68 inches), and a peak interior height of 44 inches. Two generous vestibules provide an additional 7 square feet on each side of the 2-door tent (total 14-square-feet) for gear storage. The adjustable, cross-ventilating rainfly features a kickstand vent, and rollup vestibule for stargazing. Setting up camp is a snap, thanks to the unified hub-and-pole system, and color-coded clips. For fast and light travel, the body of the tent can be left behind, and a minimalist shelter constructed using a footprint (sold separately), poles, and rainfly. Includes tent, poles, rainfly, stakes, guy lines, and compression stuff sack (tent packs to 21×7 inches). Includes the Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating (lasts up to 3 times longer than standard coatings) with premium Easton Syclone Poles (resists breaking in fierce winds) where complete setup weighs 4.8 pounds, minimum setup weighs 4.4 pounds. Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.
- 3-season, 3-person backpacking tent that offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design
- Pole geometry maximizes space with 39 sq. feet of floor area, interior peak height of 44 inches, plus 14 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Complete setup weighs 4.8 lbs. and packs down to 21×7 inches; minimalist setup option uses footprint, poles, and rainfly and weighs 4.4 lbs.
- Xtreme Shield Waterproof Coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings; Easton Syclone Poles resist breaking in fierce winds
- Includes tent, one unified hub-and-pole system, rainfly, stakes, and guy lines; footprint sold separately; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty