An extremely livable four-person tent that packs up small, the MSR Papa Hubba NX provides bombproof three-season protection and the most spacious freestanding accommodations available in an ultralight design.
- High tenacity ripstop nylon offers the greatest strength and resistance to UV damage. DuraShield PU coating on the fly and floor is specifically formulated for superior waterproof performance and lasts twice as long as standard PU coatings. Unified, hubbed pole system and color-coded stakeout loops and clip webbing make setup fast and easy.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor provide maximum head and elbow room. Mesh canopy windows, kickstand rainfly vents, and adaptable rainfly provide fresh air and minimize condensation to keep the interior dry and comfortable. Large, easy-entry, D-shaped StayDry doors have built-in rain gutters to ensure dry entry/exit and can even be left open in the rain without allowing water into the tent.
- Two large, side-entry vestibules protect your gear from the elements. Light grey rainfly color allows for neutral light inside the tent; red floor makes it easier to find your gear. Large side windows are tall enough to sit up next to comfortably.
- Frame geometry is optimized to increase stability for protection from side winds. Side-loading compression stuff sack makes the tent as easy to pack as it is to set up. Includes 14 MSR MiniGroundhog stakes, 2 guy cords, and 2 aluminum cord adjusters.
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm – P65Warnings.ca.gov