MSR Remote 2 Person Tent – The Remote 2 Person Tent by MSR is the perfect livable, multiday mountaineering tent for two. Designed to protect alpinists in extreme exposure, the Remote series tents are more livable and weather-resistant than other mountaineering tents on the market. Whether you’re spending three days or several weeks on the mountain, these expedition-quality, guide-worthy tents deliver the reliable protection you need, and the livability you want. The Remote 2 has a unique central support frame that stands up to extremely high winds and resists snow loading, while the Easton Syclone poles are made strong and flexible to resist breaking in severe conditions. It has the added width and length to accommodate climbers in bulky winter gear, and the close-able vents and gear loops offer line-drying for any damp gear. The MSR Remote 2 Person Tent has all the space and livable features required for 2 people to feel comfortable for weeks in harsh conditions.
- 40D ripstop nylon DWR / 15D polyester micromesh canopy
- 68D ripstop polyester with 1500mm polyurethane and DWR rainfly
- 40D ripstop nylon with 10,000mm DuraShield polyurethane and DWR floor
- 2 person, all-season, 33 sq. ft floor area, 22 sq. ft vestibule area
- Easton Syclone poles, 2 large doors and large hooped vestibule, 6 lbs. 8 oz. minimum weight, 7 lbs. 7 oz. packed weight