Designed to protect alpinists in extreme exposure, the MSR Remote 4-Season 2-Person Mountaineering Tent with Dome Vestibule is more livable and weather-resistant than other mountaineering tents on the market. Whether spending three days or several weeks on the mountain, these expedition-quality, guide-worthy tents deliver reliable protection and livability. The unique central support frame stands up to extremely high winds and resists snow loading. Also, the tent’s Easton Syclone poles, that are made of aerospace composite materials, are made strong and flexible to resist breaking in severe conditions. Reinforced, reflective guy-out points help prevent fabric tears and keep the double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds. The 2-door, 2-person tent includes a roomy, domed vestibule providing an additional 22 square feet for boots, packs, and gear storage. The vestibule has its own structural, hooped tent pole that gives it nearly the same headroom as the tent body. Gear loops for hanging damp gear for line-drying and snow flaps that seal out spindrift make the vestibule ideal for winter adventures. Set up, the main interior floorspace measures 87 inches long and 55 inches wide (33 sq. feet) with an interior peak height of 44 inches. The complete setup weighs 6.94 lbs and packs down to 20 by 7 inches. The minimum weight setup is 6.5 lbs. Includes tent body, rainfly, and poles. Manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.
- Spacious, weather-resistant, 4-season, 2-person mountaineering tent
- Tent has 2 doors, 33 sq. feet of floor area with an interior peak height of 44 inches, plus 22 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Unique central support frame stands up to extremely high winds and resists snow loading
- Dome style vestibule design maximizes headroom and provides an additional 22 sq. feet for gear
- Floor Dimensions: 87 x 55 in; Packed Size: 20 x 7 in; Minimum Weight: 6 lb 8 oz / Packaged Weight: 6 lb 15 oz; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty