Actively solving camping’s problems, NEMO has masterfully engineered a backpacking tent that does it all: The Galaxi 2P is at once spacious and user friendly, while maintaining the lightweight, packable, and watertight functionality that seasoned backpackers demand. Designed for long treks into the backcountry, the Galaxi 2P sets up in just minutes, providing reliable shelter and accommodation in any weather conditions. Guard yourself from the elements with the ventilated, seam-sealed rain fly, or gaze up at the endless starry sky through the bug-proof mesh that extends all the way from the apex hub to the bathtub-style floor. Dual front and rear vestibules house your gear, boots, and furry friends, so you can keep a spotless living space and clean, dry gear for the next day on the trail. The Galaxi system is all-inclusive, with the waterproof footprint, guy-out cords, poles, stakes, and tent fitting snuggly into a compact, drawstring stuff sack. Through both torrential rains and sunny days, this tent offers you peace of mind on any deepwoods journey.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN – An aluminum hubbed-pole frame structure maximizes interior volume, is lightweight, remarkably sturdy, and allows for quick and easy setup and breakdown, giving you the freedom to trek that extra mile
- 3-SEASON SHELTER – Built to endure all kinds of weather, the full-coverage, seam-sealed rain fly and rugged waterproof footprint provide optimum protection from heavy rain, muddy ground, and water runoff
- BREATHABILITY – Torrential storm or crisp, clear skies, the Galaxi 2P alleviates mugginess with NEMO’s rainfly vents and invites the summer breeze through its airy yet durable no-see-um mesh
- DRY GEAR STORAGE – With its double door design, the Galaxi features 22 sq ft of roomy vestibule space to shelter your gear, boots, and pets while maintaining a clean, dry living area
- SPACIOUS & PACKABLE – With its generous 90 x 54 in. floor plan, weight of 5 lbs. 6 oz., and packed size of 18 x 6.5 in., this tent is engineered for extended backpacking adventures, overnight car camping, and long stretches in the field