The Hornet 1 Person tent has been specifically mapped to a person to allow for the perfect space for a persons body, allowing for a perfect fit for anyone to lay down or sit up in the tent. Also, the hubbed pole intersections create a single pole for quick setup, allowing free-standing support and minimizing pole weight.1 vestibule (8 sq. feet).Shockcorded aluminum poles.Fire retardant.
- True tub floor construction reduces seam construction and seam tape, increasing the longevity of the tent
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts increase interior space by up to 15% using included volumizing clips
- Inner tent has a built-in privacy panel for extended coverage and security
- A large side door makes entry/exit and access to your gear easier, and provides more coverage in the rain
- Includes dual stage drawstring stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit