Beautifully Designed in Southern California. Neso Tent is a Lightweight, stakeless sun shelter for protection at your sunny destination.
Set-up Video and FAQs http://www.nesotents.com/faq/
For setup tips and an instructional video, check out the FAQs page on our website.
The most helpful stabilizing tips are :
1) Face the tent into the wind.
2) Completely fill the bags. The anchor bags should be as heavy as possible.
3) Ensure the fabric is completely stretched and taut in an “X” formation.
4) Angle the poles slightly forward to brace the force of the wind.
Enjoy your Neso!
- DESIGN. Beautifully Designed in Southern California; Corner anchor bags to be weighed down with sand or rocks
- MATERIALS. 9×9 high quality Nylon/Lycra blend main tent fabric; Patented Reinforced Corners for long lasting; Rust-proof Aluminum Poles; 7 feet tall!
- LIGHT & PORTABLE. Easy to Carry. Weighs Only 6.5 pounds! 19.5 inch shoulder carrying bag that Fits in a Carry-on Suitcase. Includes a Cooler Pocket for your drinks and snacks!
- SET UP TIPS: Put it up in a couple minutes. Please visit www.nesotents.com/faq for instructions with wind set up tips and video