Outfitters Supply stove jacks allow you to safely extend stovepipe through the roof or wall of your tent. Our stove jacks are constructed of fire-proof 17-ounce NASA approved silicone-coated glass material (18″ x 18″) with a solid silicone ring & are temperature rated up to 700°F (400°C). They can be purchased with or without canvas edging. Without edging our stove jacks can be sewn directly into the wall or roof of any tent made from a fire-retardant material & designed to accommodate a stove. With canvas edging our stove jacks can be glued into a canvas tent with a fabric adhesive. We recommend an oval shape if you are using 5″ or 6″ stovepipe that will be running through the roof. The round is recommended for pipe extending through the side wall. In round sizes we offer 3, 4, 5, & 6 inch; in oval we offer 5 & 6 inch. Made in the USA.
- FIRE PROOF MATERIALS – Outfitters Supply stove jacks are made from fire-proof NASA material that is 17oz silicone coated glass; a solid silicone ring lines the opening.
- EASY to USE – These stove jacks can be sewn directly into the wall or roof of your tent; glue will not work on these but will work on our stove jacks with canvas edging (WT0117C).
- FITS MOST STOVE PIPES – We offer sizes that fit all the stovepipes that we have come in to contact with. Choose between an oval or round opening in widths from 3″ to 6″.
- GREAT SIZE – Our stove jacks are a large 18″ by 18.” The oval opening should be used for stovepipes extending through the roof. Round opening stove jacks are designed for stovepipes extending through the wall of your tent.
- STAY WARM SAFELY – Using a stove in a canvas tent without a stove jack is just asking for trouble. With our stove jacks you can use your stove without having to worry about your tent catching fire or smoke filling the air.