Open Air Trekker Tent Shelter, Backpacking Emergency Shelter, Hammock Rain Fly. Great emergency tent, backpacking tent, or hammock rain fly. Also works well as a light-weight tarp for camping ground cover. For those warmer summer nights, why carry a full tent when all you need is protection from a little rain and wind? This trekking pole shelter comes with a ground cover and can be used with two sticks, tied between two trees, or with trekking poles. It also works well as a hammock rain fly. This is light weight and compact and comes with a carry bag, 6 guy lines, and 6 stakes. This does NOT come with trekking poles. It can also fit over the River Country Trekker Tents for added protection from the weather. The large tarp is 9 x 8 feet (12 feet diagonal) and the ground cover tarp is 7 x 4.5 feet.
- This backpacking trekking pole shelter comes with a ground cover tarp, 6 guy lines, 6 stakes, and is large enough for two people.
- The large tarp is 9 x 8 feet (12 feet diagonal) and the ground cover tarp is 7 x 4.5 feet.
- Works great as an open air backpacking tent, rain fly, hammock rain fly, tarp, emergency shelter, camping tent or hammock shelter.
- Ultralight backpacking shelter, hammock rain fly or tent rain fly.
- Trekking poles are NOT included. Can be used with trekking poles, tied between two trees, or with two sticks or poles. Can also be used as a hammock rain fly (hammock is NOT included).