This 3-lb tent is one of the lightest 2-layer backpacking tents on the market. It has large mesh sidewalls and side vents making it almost a full 2-layer tent. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultralight category. It’s roomy for one but comfortable for two. Compact and easy to pack, it can fit nicely in your backpack or bug-out bag. It comes with 8 ultra-light aluminum stakes and a carrying back (these are included in the total weight which is 3 lbs even). Trekking Poles are included in this combo pack. These aluminum/carbon fiber Trekking Poles are both light and strong. If you forget your poles, it works fine with almost any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. Trekking Poles are an additional 10 oz per pole. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultralight tent. No Poles means No Problems, since many tents come with cheap, fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles or even any stick or tied between two trees. With no poles to string through the tent, it is super fast and simple to set up. Just stake down the corners, put in the trekking poles, and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute.
- Super fast and easy set up! Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- Lightweight Trekking Poles ARE included in this Combo Pack, and are a aluminum/carbon fiber mix. They weigh 10 oz each.
- At over 7 feet long, over 5 feet wide, and 42 inches high, this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultralight tent.
- This tent has large mesh sidewalls and vents making it close to a full 2-layer tent. Double wall tent on the sides and front only. The back wall is single wall.
- Two-person tent comes with 8 ultralight stakes, guy lines, and a carry bag.