This 3-lb tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. It has large mesh sidewalls and side vents making it almost a full 2-layer tent. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high, it also has more room than any tent in the ultralight category. It’s roomy for one but comfortable for two. It’s also compact and can fit easily in your backpack or bug-out bag. Easy to pack, it comes with 8 ultra-light aluminum stakes and a carrying bag (these are included in the total weight of 3 lbs even). Poles are not included unless you order the Trekker Tent 2.2 Combo Pack @ www.amazon.com/dp/B07L39ZL99 ). Important Note: This tent is intended for use with trekking poles. However, if you don’t buy the Combo Pack or you forget your poles, it works well with almost any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, lightweight tent, compact tent, ultralight tent. No Poles means No Problems, since many tents come with cheap, fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles, the right stick, or tied between two trees, you won’t have issues setting up this tent. With no poles to string through the tent, it is super fast and simple to set up. Just stake down the corners, put in the trekking poles, and you can set it up in as little as 1 minute.
- Super fast and easy set up! Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- This tent is intended for use with your own trekking poles, but can be used with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long, over 5 feet wide, and 42 inches high, this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultralight tent.
- This tent has large mesh sidewalls and vents making it close to a full 2-layer tent. Double wall tent on the sides and front only. The back wall is single wall.
- Two-person tent comes with 8 ultralight stakes, guy lines, and a carry bag.