Every ounce matters when you are trekking long distances. One way to reduce weight is to choose multi-purpose gear, such as tents that use your trekking poles for pitching instead of tent poles. here are some of the best options.
- Trekking Poles are NOT included, this tent is intended for use with your own Trekking Poles, but can also be used by tying the peak to a low hanging tree branch
- Ultralight & Portable. All packed away the tent weighs only 2.9 lbs and measures 11.8 x 6.3 inches make it perfect for throwing in a backpack. Easy set up. Easy set up with 2 trekking poles.
- More breathable. 2 No-see-um mesh door screens and 2 extended windows Increase the air permeability of the tent.
- Waterproof. Roof and sidewall part made from 210T polyester cloth with 2000 mm waterproof PU coating.Bottom part made from 210D oxford cloth with 4000mm waterproof PU coating.Internal with seam taped treatment.
- Multi-purpose: Fit for camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, climbing, hunting, military in Spring Summer and Autumn.