Tentsile is an innovative camping equipment company that designs wondrously versatile suspension treehouse tents. Envisioned as an environmentally-conscious way to save forests, our durable camping shelters utilize trees to create incredibly adaptable tensioned treehouse structures-letting outdoor enthusiasts set up enchanting campsites suspended above the earth! Featuring a cutting-edge suspension design that uses dependable ratchet straps to structure futuristic suspendable shelters, our livable portable treehouses anchor securely to V-shaped tree configurations-which are fixed in place by 2.5 metric tons of heavy-duty industrial tension. Letting outdoors-men and -women experience the wilderness from excitingly new vantage points, our lightweight treehouse tents help campers, hikers and recreationalists create vivid outdoor memories over hard, wet, rocky, uneven terrain-and/or unsafe ground conditions. Whether purchasing our iconic Connect portable tree tent that’s perfect for two, our flagship Stingray suspended treehouse shelter, our ultralight Flite+, our most affordable one-person UNA or our brand-new three-person Stealth all-terrain camping shelter, Tentsile gives you the freedom to pursue any outdoor adventure around the world imaginable… We even help thrill-seekers and survivalists set up adventurous suspension campsites on mountainsides with our daring Trillium Hammocks! Ideal for camping, expeditions, safari retreats, wild life filming, festivals, scientific research, humanitarian disaster relief-as well as pitching in backyards for the whole family to enjoy at home-our habitable eco-friendly settlements easily establish short- or long-term living accommodations in the wild while also providing affordable shelter practically anywhere! ABOUT TENTSILE: Tentsile saves and protects trees by raising environmental awareness. In association with WeForest Initiative and Eden Projects, we plant 18 trees for every suspension tree tent our nature-loving clients buy.
- The Tentsile Connect is a 2-person portable Tree Tent that lets you build campsites suspended above the earth, giving you the freedom to sleep away from the hard, wet, rocky and uneven ground conditions below, with zero footprint left behind!
- Our cutting-edge shelter combines the comfort of a hammock with the coziness of a traditional tent and uses 3 robust ratchet straps to ensure the shelter is anchored firmly in place.
- This camping tent features water- and UV-resistant removable polyester fabric rainfly and a see-through shield of mesh netting that lets you and your partner bathe yourselves to sleep in starlight, while being protected from annoying or harmful insects.
- Our all-terrain suspended camping shelter weighs 16 lbs and can be attached to other Connects to create super-camps or can simply be pitched on the dirt just like any other normal tent. You can even sleep 3 by hanging a hammock underneath it!
- Set up suspended campsites on the edge of rushing rivers, in dense tropical rainforests, and venture deeper into the wilderness than you thought possible… We also save and protect forests by planting 18 trees for all tents and hammocks our clients buy!