The Mountain Ultra 1 Tent is an easy, one person set up. There’s only one shock-bungee-cord pole that nearly sets itself up. It’s a lightweight, waterproof tent, with an unbeatable built-in ventilation system. Reinforced, heat taped seams and anchor points provide added life to this already rugged tent. The extra-high Oxford bathtub floor has heat-sealed seams that keep ground water out. It also has built-in gear pockets for added storage and comes with a carry bag with an offset shoulder strap that self-adjusts to keep it upright while you take it from the car to the campsite and back. The 150D Oxford footprint is also included.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Easy setup backpacking tent; Built for rugged conditions; Micro mesh inner tent with waterproof rainfly; Quick release buckles; Tough, watertight tent floor; Lightweight, packs down tight, portable; Weighs 5 pounds (2.2 kg)
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view the Milky Way; Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Only 1 pole, this tent practically sets itself up; Rainfly has built-in cut away vents for optimal air flow; Free-standing, dome tent for camping anywhere outdoors; Tent floor extends up side walls to keep the elements out
- MADE TO BE LONG-LASTING: Durable Oxford footprint protects your tent floor; Reinforced/heat taped seams and anchor points; Lightweight aluminum poles outlast carbon-fiber varieties; Two-door tent with smooth-rolling, 2-way zippers
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports