This package includes the River Country Trekker Tent 2, Trekking Poles, and 8 Aluminum Stakes.
Trekking Pole Tent Description:
This 2 lb 9 oz tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. At 7 feet long, 62 inches wide, and 42 inches high it also has more room than any tent in the ultra light category. Roomy for One but comfortable for Two. Does well in any weather including rain, wind, and snow. Compact so it can fit easily in your backpack or bug out bag. Easy to pack. Important Note: 2 lb 9 oz is tent weight only, see below for weight of other package items. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent.
No Poles means No Problems, most tents come with cheap fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with any trekking poles or even any stick or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is supper fast and simple to set up, just stake down or tie the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute.
Trekking Poles Description:
Good quality aluminum Trekking Poles that expand from 24 inches to 52 inches. They come with a carry bag, basket, and plastic tips. They are approximately 11 oz each pole.
Aluminum Stake Description:
These super lightweight tent stakes are a great addition to any tent or tarp. They are less than half an ounce each and are good quality aluminum tent stakes. Total weight for the tent stakes is 3.5 ounces. The red color shows up better than many other stakes making it harder to leave these tent stakes behind, and easier to find when you drop them on the ground.
- The Backpacking Tent is Supper Fast and Easy to set up! Great for Hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- This combo pack includes our super light aluminum tent stakes and aluminum Trekking Poles.
- Trekking Poles are high quality aluminum poles, they extent up to 52 inches, this tent can also be set up with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long and over 5 feet wide and 42 inches high this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultra light tent.
- Most tents come with fragile poles that brake easily, making the tent worthless. This tent does not have that problem.