An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in small recreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees, yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more, Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The Winnerwell Nomad Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The Nomad Stove differs from the woodlander stoves due to its rectangle shaped firebox and nesting four-leg design. The four leg design gives the Nomad a slightly smaller footprint than the Woodlander stoves, making it a great option in recreational shelters such as tiny homes, vans, and bus conversions where space is limited and a fireproof hearth area is built to accommodate the stove. All chimney pipe sections stow inside the stove body and the side shelves double as a carry handle. At just 20 pounds with its compact size, the Nomad is wood stove built to travel.
Features to highlight include a glass viewing window in the door for ambiance and fire management, side shelves for cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, and decorative twisted metal handles.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15″ x 8″ x 8″ (Packed); 15″ x 20″ x 90″ (Assembled- 90″ indicates total height of stove + chimney); Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter; 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; nesting 4-leg design folds flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle; 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more; recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use